There are many good reason for doing a breast self exam each month. One reason is that is easy to do and the more you do it, the better you will get at it. When you get to know how your breasts normally fell, you will quickly be able to fell any changed, and early detection is the key to successfull treatmen and cure.
- Lie down and put a pillow under your right shoulder. Place your right arm behind your head
- Use the fingers pads of your three middle fingers on your left hand to fell for lumps or thickening. Your finger pads are the top third of each finger
- Press firmly enough to know how your breast feels. If you,re not sure how hard to press, ask your health care provider, or try to copy the way your health care provider uses the finger pads during a breasts exam. Learn what your breast fells like most of the time. A firm ridge in the lower curve of each breast is normal
- Move around the breast in set a way. You can chose either the circle(on the breast), the up and down line,or the wedge. Do it the some way every time . It will be help you to make sure taht you,ve gone over the entire breast area, and to remember how your breast fells
- Now examine your left breast using right hand fingers pads.
- If you find any changes, see your doctor right away
For adding safety:
REMEMBER: A breast self-exam could save your breast and save your life. Most breast lumps are found by women themselves, but in fact, most lumps in the breast are not cancer, Be save and be sure. If you need more information abaout breast cancer visit toenter here and also come to Demo Breas self-exam